If your managing an organization or a team, you know the importance of time management tools for employees. There are hundreds of apps available on the internet. We’ve picked only 3 of them to help you decide a right tool for your business.
These tools are also very handy to use. I hope they will help your business by improving employees efficiency and productivity.
Here you go.
1. Time Doctor
Type: Time tracking app
Time Doctor is one of the leading time management software these days. Big companies, tech giants and many others are using this tool for their employees.
- Time tracking is the first and main feature among others of this tool. It keeps track of how much time an employee is spending during a task.
- Interestingly it can be used perfectly for remote jobs as well.
- It will let you know the websites that your employees are using during a task
- Also, this tool takes a screenshot of working pages now and then
- Reports in details about the works
- Reminder pop-ups also appear if you visit any social media site while working
Price: 9.99$/mo per user. Has a 14 days free trial.
Type: Time tracking and organizing tool
Trello is one of the most popular tools around the world. It allows you to organize and manage tasks in a very colorful and creative manner. Best for a small team of two or more members.
- You can create a structure of a project by using colorful cards, boards, charts, lists, etc.
- Members can change the card from the working table to ‘completed’ table by just drag and drop feature
- Visible work progress makes it easier to track the time needed and the time left to complete
- Reminder and notifications are also available for any kind of changes, updates or schedules
- Easy communication among members
Price: Available in both free and paid versions. Paid versions are available at $9.99/month.
3. Road Map
Type: Time tracking app
Another amazing tool for managing and tracking time, especially for teams with remote workers. It allows you to view the status of your employees, whether they are on time or under scheduled.
- Easily manageable by a central dashboard which makes it easy for a taskmaster or leader to control everything
- You can organize and manage your data and resources with your employees easily
- Visualization of all the task sheet according to priority
- Not only time tracking, it also has a notification feature to remind how much time is left
- Easy communication feature among the team members
Price: Varies from 82$ to 979$ depending on plan and model amount.
With modern technology, time management has become easy and simple. There are several amazing software and apps available just like we mentioned above. All you need is a little knowledge and your work is done!
The Time Habits Team focus on a stress-free living and better performing life. We provide helpful tips and techniques via blog posts, articles and ebooks. Our goal is to help millennials develop healthy habits, manage time better and level up their productivity.